Friday, April 17, 2009

Zoo Trip

Today was such a beautiful day, we decided to go to the zoo. I have decided that taking 3 kids under the age of 3 to the zoo is one of the hardest things I have ever done. As it usually happens when you go out, our routine was thrown off and Isaac didn't want to sleep at all. Sophia, who used to be scared and cling to us, had no fear and jumped out of her stroller at any time and ran to see the animals. I am so grateful that Julie and Gilbert were there with me. I couldn't have survived without them. We did have a good time and I look forward to doing it again. The next time will go smoother....I know what to expect. PS. Sophia ate an entire thing of Puffs and Lil' Crunchies. I only bought them so she could share with Eva. I think Eva got 2 or 3 crunchies. Sorry, Eva. Gotta get in there and shovel them into your mouth to keep up with Sophia!

Eva was a little unsure of the goats
Looking at the tiger
Enjoying Lil' Crunchies
Looking super cute in his panda shirt.
Sophia waited all day to ride the merry-go-round
Eva enjoyed the ride too....I think
Momma's girl
Poor Julie had to stay behind with Isaac
Thanks Julie!
She loved every minute of her ride.

0 comments: