Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pardie's Birthday Party

Before we went over to Mimi and Pardie's for a birthday celebration, Sophia wanted to get dressed up in one of her princess dresses. I fully support dressing up so I helped her down to her rose tights. I think she looked beautiful. She was definately the most dressed up of the bunch.
Thomas the Train is not just for kids. My dad is a huge train fan so his birthday theme was Thomas this year. The party favors were a lot of fun. Both the girls seemed to enjoy them. We each got our own Thomas cup. I chose to drink my wine out of it. Classy, I know. Eva enjoyed some cake and got some practice in for her upcoming first birthday.
Thanks for a wonderful dinner, Mimi. And Aunt Juju, the cake was awesome!
Princess Sophia riding on her pony before dinner
The family minus the girls. Couldn't fit them in. Isaac just couldn't wait for the rest of the crew to eat.
This pic cracks me up. Not only is her smile hilarious but her hairbows look crazy under that Thomas hat.
Aren't we sweet?
Check out all that smoke!!!
Sophia "cleaning" off the candles
Was that cake good, Eva?
Aguilar girls after a quick clean up
Cousin love

0 comments: