Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beauty Shop

The day before Isaac was born, I took Sophia to get a manicure and pedicure. Well, really just to get her nails painted. I wasn't sure if she would even like it. Boy, did she love it. She has been obsessed with painted nails ever since. And 2 year olds are very hard on nail polish. It doesn't last very long at all. So, tonight we went up to Walgreens and she got to pick out 2 colors of polish. She picked red and green. Okay, whatever. After I painted her nails, she wanted to paint mine. Since my toes were already red, I got out of having to let her use red polish. Red polish in the hands of a 2 year old did not sound like a great idea. So, I got green fingernails. She actually didn't do too bad. I was impressed. And yes, my fingernails are still green.

1 comments:

The Aguilars said...

Is she using her left hand?