Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Elmo Juice

The Banets got Sophia some juice boxes with Elmo on them for Valentine's Day. I was a little worried about them because we have tried juice boxes before and they get squirted everywhere. Well, today I decided we would try them in the comfort of our home. If she squirted them everywhere, so what?! Sophia did really well. She only had 2 squirts which landed in her tortillini and I just mixed it in. She was really excited about them. She calls them Elmo Juice. She is so in love with Elmo. Thanks Banets for the Elmo Juice. Sophia is a HUGE fan.




Action shot


So excited


"Cheese" with Elmo Juice

2 comments:

The Aguilars said...

She looks rather pleased with herself. Were you going to play Barbie Beauty shop after dinner?

thebanetfamily said...

I am so glad that you liked the Elmo Juice. I went out on a limb getting it because I know how into organic stuff you are.