Thursday, January 10, 2008

She EATS!!!!

For those of you that don't know, Sophia doesn't eat much. I don't know how she manages to stay alive on the little she eats and how busy she is all day. It is amazing. But last night and tonight she decided she would eat. And then today she ate a whole plate of tortellini tonight. Halleluhah!! That is approximately 9 tortellini and then moved on to my plate. It was such an occasion I made Cory take pictures to commemorate the winter night in January of 2008 that she ate.


Look how happy I am that she is eating. Ridiculous.





Funny position to watch TV

***Yes, those are autumn/Halloween pants. Her jeans were too big for her and I just put these on. As you will see, this happens a lot. It might have something to do with the fact that she NEVER EATS!!! And yes, in the bottom picture she is wearing those Halloween/autumn pants and a snow girl sweater. It's the latest thing in fashion.

2 comments:

The Aguilars said...

I am so proud of her. She needs to get some junk in her trunk. And I love how she watches TV. Too cute!

THE SENG HOUSE said...

I can totally understand the smile on your face when it comes to your child eating! Good for Sophia!