Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playground

On Mother's Day we took Sophia down to one of the playgrounds by Waterfront Park. If you haven't been there, I suggest that you check it out. We went to the one by Tumbleweed. Sophia had a great time. I didn't know that there was a water feature so she was not dressed to get wet. But try telling that to a 2 year old. So, I decided to let go and let her get drenched. At one point her pants were so wet she could barely walk so she pulled them down right there in the middle of the playground. After much deliberation on my part, I went with it and decided to let her be a dirty, wet, half dressed kid. After all, what's more fun than that?

My 3 favorite people
Love this shot
Half naked, dirty, and wet girl. Guess that's like hitting the trifecta for a 2 year old.

2 comments:

The Aguilars said...

Water and slides - what could be better. We will have to check out that place sometime.

THE SENG HOUSE said...

Looks fun. We have never made it over there but I've heard about it from a few people. Love that you let her run around half naked!