Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Corn Please

Sophia has a true love of corn although her greatest love is butter. She can eat it by the spoonfuls. So naturally, corn on the cob with butter is the perfect vegetable for her. I humored her and put quite a bit of butter on her corn tonight. She sucked the butter off the corn before eating it. She is ridiculous.

You've heard of milk mouth...how about butter mouth?
That is truly gross. With that much butter is the corn still healthy? Or is it more healthy because that amount of butter could be a serving of dairy?

2 comments:

THE SENG HOUSE said...

Sophia isn't the only one that loves butter. Kayla loves it. She will eat it by the spoonful if we let her! I haven't figured out if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I think if we gave her a choice between a candy bar or a stick of butter she would pick butter.

The Aguilars said...

Butter is wonderful. I think it does count as a serving of dairy - at least that is what I tell myself!